What is it?

by Cedric
(Gary, IN, USA)

In marching, there is a little thing that extends out in order to clamp the sling/strap onto it. Once this done, you can march with your drum. What is that thing called?


Hi, Cedric--

It is called a "carrying bar".


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Drum Questions.