What are the stands for floating floor toms called?

Hi, I need to buy a new stand for 2 of my floating floor toms, do you know what they're called? (a double-holder)
I already have one but they don't go very low (as it's an old model) and I'm a pretty short guy so it makes it uncomfortable while I'm playing.


As far as I know, they are just called clamps. Some come with ratchets.

Have you checked out our Almost Free Drum Tabs?

These are quality drum tab presented in traditional notation. They are guaranteed accurate and easy to read.

Once you experience these tabs, you will never want to go back to the inaccurate and difficult to read tabs that you find free on the internet. You can even order custom made drum tabs for ANY song!


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Drum Questions.