Snare Drum Muffler

What is the part called on the inside of the drum that attaches to the side and extends to the inside of the drum head with the felt disk???


It it called a "muffler". You can use the knob on the outside to tighten the felt against the head to help stop unwanted ringing.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Drum Questions.