snapped nut on stratacoustic truss rod-how to replace it, and where to get a new one?

by Joe
(S.E. Michigan)

Does anyone know how to replace the truss rod on a Fender Stratacoustic? I bought one with a snapped truss rod/nut, and want to fix it up.


Hi, Joe--

Here is an address of a guitar repair shop that answers repair questions:

Hopefully, they will be able to help. In addition, some of our readers may have information for you.


Save Up to 95% in the Price Cuts Section of the Outlet Store

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Guitar Questions.