Pat Thrall Guitar Pedals

What is the volume swelling synthesizer like guitar pedal that Pat Thrall used during the beginning of Boom Boom Out Go the Lights (he used the same effect as background during the first solo of Hooked On Music)?


Hi, mqeq--

Try ADA Flanger combined with MXR Distortion+


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Guitar Questions.