I want to replace the bridge on my dean MLX

by J CAnell

I know it is a tun-o-matic style but what style what spacing. Who is the manufacturer of the bridge. Is it just a standard purchase of any tun-o-matic style bridge? I would like it in gold.


Hi, Jay Canel--

The tun-o-matic bridge on the ML X is unique in that it is in a V shape. I think that the best thing to do would be to contact the Dean Company.
The will be able to tell you where to find a replacement bridge and the name of the manufacturer.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Guitar Questions.