Need Help With Guitar Tuning?
Learn about tuning Your Guitar!
This method of guitar tuning is easy once your ear adjusts to hearing the subtleties of pitch.
It is worth your time to learn to use your ear rather than rely totally on digital machines.
You can match the pitch of each string to the appropriate pitch.
You may also match
only the Low E or 6th string to the Low E and then
use this method for the other 5 strings:
- Place your finger on the 5th fret of the Low E string
and then match the 5th string to the pitch of the 5th fret on the low E string.
- Place your finger on the 5th fret of the 5th string and adjust the 4th string.
- Repeat this process with the 4th string.
- Place your finger on the 4th fret of the 3rd string to adjust the 2nd string.
- Place your finger on the 5th fret of the 2nd string and adjust the first string.
When it is time to change your strings, head over to learn-to-play rock-guitar.com. Dave is an expert and he will show you How to Change Your Guitar Strings
RELATED LINKS on THIS SITE
Ask Guitar Questions
Free Printable Guitar Chord Charts
Leave "Guitar-Tuning" and Go to "Free Guitar Resources"
Leave "Guitar Tuning" and Go To "Absolutely Free Music Lessons"