Acrylic Three Tom Set 1970's

What is the name of an acrylic three piece tomset. rectangular one piece top, with three different length tubes underneath, it mounts to a stand.
a drummer used them in 70's.


You got me on that one. I am posting this anyway in hopes that one of our readers will know the answer.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Drum Questions.